CUSTOMER REDRESSAL POLICY
A) How to raise the grievance?
The subscribers can raise grievances through the following modes:
Phone Call: Call +91 9804040460 to register the complaint.
Email: The subscriber may write to grievances@iGlobalise.com
Letter: Subscriber may also raise the grievance by writing us
iGlobalise Business Pvt Ltd,
2252-C, First Floor,
Raja Park, ,Delhi – 110034 (India)
B) Registration of grievances
I) Grievances received through phone call:
- The grievances received are recorded in the system.
- Details of the grievances are entered in Central Grievance Management System (CGMS) of the company
II) Grievances received through written communication:
- The grievances can be received through registered email or letter.
- The grievances received will be recorded in the CGMS of the company. The subscriber shall be provided with a unique grievance number generated under CGMS for future reference for grievance registered.
An acknowledgment shall be sent to the complainant within three working days of the receipt of the grievance. The acknowledgment shall contain the date of receipt of complaint/grievance, Unique Grievance Number, the Expected date for resolution of the grievance, Name, Designation, and Contact details of Officer, Grievance escalation matrix with contact details and address and manner and mode of tracking resolution of grievance/complaint with the Unique Grievance Number. The resolution time shall not exceed 30 days from the date of the receipt of the complaint from the complainant.
D) Redressal of grievances
The complaints letter/email should contain the relevant reference number, Complainant’s name, address and contact details, copies of supporting documents, wherever applicable.
All the complaints shall be registered in the Grievance Register of the Organization and shall be assigned a unique reference number.
If the grievance is resolved within three working days, the resolution shall be communicated along with the acknowledgment to the complainant.
The complaint shall be addressed as early as possible and within a maximum of 30 days of the receipt of the complaint.
All complaints shall be escalated to the next higher level of authority within the organization for cases that are pending resolution for more than two (2) weeks from the date of sending an acknowledgment. Cases that are escalated will be dealt with and monitored by the Board of Directors of the Organization.
The Grievance Redressal Officer (GRO) would monitor the resolution of complaints received by the Organization and periodically put up the same for review by the Senior Management.
The Grievance Redressal Policy is accessible to all and it ensures that information is readily available on the modalities of making and resolving complaints. This policy is available on the website and also at the offices of this organization.
Complaint details will be kept confidential and shall be shared with other organizations / regulatory authorities only if in accordance with the relevant laws and the subscriber will be kept apprised about the same. Sharing of information otherwise will only be done with the written consent of the subscriber and the same will be done only in circumstances where the input of an external agency/organization is necessary for resolving the complaint.
All complaints shall be monitored and marked as closed only after the resolution of the subscriber grievance. The complaint shall be treated as closed if the complainant has not responded within forty-five days of the receipt of the written response from the organization.
E) Resolution of grievance
The subscriber/ complainant shall be intimated on the resolution of the grievance/complaint. The intimation of the resolution shall contain the date of receipt of complaint/ grievance, Unique Grievance Number, Name, Designation and Contact details of Officer signing the communication, procedure of representing the matter (contact details and address), and further right to approach higher authority in case of non-satisfactory resolution of the grievance, within the time specified in the regulation.
F) Closure of grievance
Every grievance shall be disposed of within a period of thirty days of its receipt and a final reply shall be sent to the complainant, containing details of resolution or rejection of the complaint, with reasons thereof recorded in writing. A grievance shall be considered as disposed of and closed in any of the following instances, namely:
- when the grievance officer has acceded to the request of the complainant fully
- where the complainant has indicated in writing, initial-scale acceptance of the response of the intermediary or entity regulated by the Authority;
- where the complainant has not responded within forty-five days of the receipt of the written response of the intermediary or entity regulated by the Authority;
- where the Grievance Redressal Officer has certified under intimation to the subscriber that the intermediary or entity regulated by the Authority has discharged its contractual, statutory and regulatory obligations and therefore closes the complaint;
- where the complainant has not preferred any appeal within forty-five days from the date of receipt of resolution or rejection of the grievance communicated by the grievance officer.